Saturday, April 11, 2009

Be Happy Layout

A couple of months ago (on a WARM, winter TX day), we were planning on going somewhere and Emma was in this great mood. The camera was downstairs with me and I started taking pictures of her. I really captured some of the differences in her personality. The sweet smiley grins and the deep reflective seriousness. And, how swiftly she can change between them. (I think her dad would say she gets that from me....)

I cut the flowers and title from "Walk in my Garden" cart. The paper is from a Splitcoast Stampers paper swap. The cs & ribbon is Berry Sorbet PTI. I used a CTMH brad. The sticker sentiment I've had forever from something I bought off of HSN 3 years ago or so. I also am using a sketch I got off of the internet (but didn't write don't the name.... so, if this is your sketch- let me know and I'll give you credit!).

I put glitter in the center of the flowers... I used a glue dot on top of blue cs & the ribbon to adhere them, another glue dot on top of the blue cs to adhere to the green flower, poured loose glitter over the top. Swiped off the excess... voila!

enjoy!

Kristin

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christyne said...

What a cutie patootie! Great job!

Ilina Crouse said...

These layouts are wonderful, and your daughter is so adorable :) Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts!

Carmen said...

Aww what a lovey page!!