Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do I have something for YOU!!

Oh my goodness!! Do I have a treat for you!! A very good friend of mine, Emily, has started her own business and it is FAB!! Here's her description...

Mimi's Snuggles
A Passion and Joy is sewing for me. Every baby needs a soft special baby item. Baby Blankets, Matching Burp Cloths, Scripture Quilts, Taggy Blankets, Diaper & Wipe Holders. All items are hand made with love.

Below are some AMAZING pictures of her creations:




So, isn't this beautiful??
Would YOU love to order these for a friend's baby (or for one of yours??)...
Visit her website here: Mimi's Snuggles
Can you tell I want the best for Emily??
Enjoy!
Kristin
(p.s. Please pass this on to whomever you would like! We would LOVE for her business to GROW so that she can spend more time at home with HER babies!!)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahh, what a great idea! My little one would have loved one of these. :o)

Db & Em said...

THANKS KRISTIN!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for your mate. I wish her well in her adventure.