Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last of the simple Thank you cards

This is my last one(sorry about the camera angle).

I was super excited about this *find*. I have been wanting to get my hands on some of the new CTMH colors... one of them is Juniper. It's a bluish/greenish color. Looks pretty and I've seen it in their printed papers (pp). In their Jingle paper sample pack that I have and was playing around with, I paired it up with PTIs Ocean Tides and ta-da! What a neat coordination of colors. Matched it with some of the pink in that same pack and PTI Sweet Blush and what a pretty color combo, IMHO.

Enjoy!

Kristin
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful job! Love the pretty colors you used (:

Jennie said...

Lovely thank you card Kristin!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

very pretty subdued colours Kristin.

Christyne said...

This is lovely and elegant! Great job!