Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last of the simple Thank you cards

This is my last one(sorry about the camera angle).

I was super excited about this *find*. I have been wanting to get my hands on some of the new CTMH colors... one of them is Juniper. It's a bluish/greenish color. Looks pretty and I've seen it in their printed papers (pp). In their Jingle paper sample pack that I have and was playing around with, I paired it up with PTIs Ocean Tides and ta-da! What a neat coordination of colors. Matched it with some of the pink in that same pack and PTI Sweet Blush and what a pretty color combo, IMHO.

Enjoy!

Kristin
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful job! Love the pretty colors you used (:

Jennie said...

Lovely thank you card Kristin!

Jaspere said...

Love the colors.

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

shellpole said...

very pretty subdued colours Kristin.

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is lovely and elegant! Great job!