Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Summer Mail

This is my fave color combo and I love the stamp too! We cardmakers love to receive "happy mail" as much as we love making it, so I sent this right out to my fellow birthday gal pal in Ohio!! (Hi Michelle!!) It was early summer so the sentiment, Happy Summer, still had meaning, lol!! I aqua painted with stamping inks and cut out the envies from cardstock and popped them up to give them a real feel on the front.

As to that birthday gal pal... well, on the 3rd (that's right, next week!!) we are celebrating another year YOUNGER and BETTER :-).

Enjoy!

Kristin
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Christyne said...

OMGosh! This image is absolutely DARLING! TFS.

Michelle Forrest said...

I love this one! And it made my day! Gosh, I have been really bad at following blogs and I am so sorry!