Saturday, December 3, 2011

MIM: Pleated Ribbon & PTI: Pages 30 min LO





The top page (left side of the layout) is for Leigh's Pages w/ Papertrey for a 30 minute LO. I used a sketch from this site and had completed my son's so I was sure I could do my daughter's in the time limit. I wanted to use the Make it Monday: Pleated Ribbon challenge so I used a bit of Terracotta Tile grosgrain ribbon as an accent to her page.

Now, for an apology of sorts.  I have neglected my blog for the first time in a long time and neglected the ladies I follow as well.  However, I have used my time to craft (a lot!) instead of surf (or even pin!).  So, I've decided to post the pictures of the things I've made without any (or much) detail.  If you want to know, please email me or leave a comment.

My goal by Christmas is to get back in the groove of visiting all of my blog friends too!

Enjoy!

Kristin

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Kristin, what a great layout-- I love it!

Karen C. said...

Kristen, love your autumn pages. It really does tell a story about all the fun things your family did during the season. Your ribbon detail is so pretty as well.

Joyce said...

Good for you for crafting instead of pinning. Sometimes, I do too much of the latter! But this is a very nice layout, and it looks like you had a great fall.

Deb said...

So glad you got to complete your LO. Fabulous job and love the ribbon pleating!

Jodi_E said...

Cute layout. Thanks for the close up of the ribbon pleating.