Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Butterfly sympathy


I am so in love with Beautiful Butterflies and Winter Wisteria!  I am not usually a butterfly gal.  I have an SU set that I *had* to have ... and then I have rarely used.  I have a few random butterfly stamps, but hardly ever ink them.

This set is amazing.  I have seen a lot of inspiration all over the internet and pinterest.  I knew exactly what I was going to do with it when I got it in my hands.  I even knew the color scheme.  I was just sad that it was for a sympathy occasion, but glad that it was going to my best friend's mom.  I do hope that it brings her a bit of peace in her grief.

Enjoy!

Kristin

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card, for such a sad occasion.

Kim Heggins said...

What an elegant and sweet card, I am sure your friends mom will be so grateful that you took the time to think of her with this amazing card.

Rhonda said...

This is beautiful Kristin! Love all the soft colors.

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful card Kristin! Those colors are wonderful all stamped together. I'm sure your friend's mother will think it's lovely too.

Gina said...

A beautiful card, Kristin. The colors work so well together.

Laurie said...

OH my goodness this is so pretty! I love the soft colors!