Thursday, August 2, 2012

Twin birthday card

My husband is a twin and their birthday is this weekend.  I always think his twin gets the "short end of the stick" with me because my birthday is two days before theirs so we are celebrating mine and then my husband's and then I think, "Oh yea, I should have sent my brother-in-law a card!"  (oops!)  He gets one every few years!  This was an *on* year for me.

The photography however, not so much, it was TERRIBLE!  I've edited it to death, and it's still bad.  So, for those who care- Kraft card stock; EP T&T Charming paper; Simple Circles in Simply Chartreuse, Dk Chocolate, Kraft, Fine Linen, Versamark; Road Trip & Birthday Bash Sentiments.

Enjoy!

Kristin

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Well, wouldn't that mean that YOUR birthday is either today or tomorrow?! YAY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kristin!!! I hope you have a great day!

LOVE the soft colors of the card, the stamping, and the pops of red. Great layout, too!

Sara Mac said...

Great masculine card Kristin. I really like the muted colors and simple layout. Happy birthday to you too!

Kristin said...

It *is* my birthday today! Thanks girls :) I'm stamping today and then going out to lunch w/ dh, movie while the kids are at daycamp, and then dinner with the fam. GREAT day! :)

Gina said...

Belated happy birthday to you! And happy birthday to your DH and his brother, too. Love the card - it is a great masculine card!!