Saturday, August 23, 2014

Roman Mosaics SAF 2014

Our first "time travel" challenge was Ancient Rome.  I chose the mosaic challenge first.  The fresco challenge seemed too *challenging* this early in the morning.  I was concerned I would damage my stamping surface/supplies because I am still pretty sleepy.

But I love this mosaic tile look!  I chose her 3rd card to CASE with only a couple of changes.  I used sponging and a different stamped image & sentiment.  This was my favorite paper that came with the kit and it really reminded me of Lovely Layers so I knew if I could work that into a card together I was going to try!


Kristin

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Kristin this is so pretty! I love the stencil work and the colors! An awesome start to the day!

Ps...waiving hi and sending hugs!!

Lizzie Jones said...

Kristin, I love the variations in color you got with your sponging! Thank you so much for joining us today!

tonyamaries said...

Very pretty! The sponging looks great!