Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cards!

Hopefully, by the time this is posted, most everyone will have rec'd their card from us. If not, don't look! lol.

Anyway, I originally started out wanted to reproduce the same card. Yet, I kept running out of supplies, so I gave in and started using various supplies, but the same layout and idea.

These are the 7 different versions. All using supplies I either bought last year or this year at various stores. I don't know if I'll do this again! I think making a variety of cards that look different might be more the way to go.

I stamped all the insides with the same sentiment, and used a coordinating star stamp on the envelopes.

I used red and gold stickles on the main image panel... red for the wreaths and holly and gold for the wreaths and tops of the trees.


Enjoy! and Merry christmas!

Kristin













2 comments:

Jaspere said...

Your cards are lovely. I love the traditional colors and the design is great

Teresa Kline said...

these are lovely cards......excellent work! *~*