Friday, December 5, 2008

October layout for Jake


First, sorry for the lighting. It was well after dark!
Anyway, I finally put Jake's October layout together. I tried to follow the sketch I used for Emma's (see here). (I scrap them chronologically and try to use the same sketch when I do the same event for them).
I used the CTMH Rough & Tumble papers/colors. I added some "ugly" brown ribbon (b/c he IS a boy!), a close up of the pumpkin, and a handmade tag.


I always try to do lots of distressing with inks and sandpaper on his layouts... I always feel the need to make his look very boyish, since I really go to town on Emma's with glitter! :-)
Enjoy!
Kristin



4 comments:

Angie Williams said...

Such cute fun pages! Your kids are really going to treasure these as they get older!

Ilina Crouse said...

I love this layout, especially the pumpkins :) SOooo CUTE!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Your pages turned out cute!!!

Cheryl

Carmen said...

Great pages and layout!!