Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is it a boy or girl??

Our oldest neice on my husband's side keeps making us older... we are about to be "great uncle and aunt" for the THIRD time. Seriously, I am not 40 yet. Being married to a man who's oldest brother had kids young who then turned around and she has had kids young... sheesh. I mean, don't they all want to be like us?? Old and still dealing with preschool? Um, no. In fact, my oldest brother in law likes to remind us that at my husband's age all his kids could drive. Yea, well. We did whatever we wanted for a looooong time before we had kids! :-)


I digress (a lot). She's having another baby and we are super excited (and hoping for the husband that he gets a boy!). But, funny, because they've had a couple of sono's and no one can tell! So, I made the generic green/yellow card. HA!

SU dsp and cs, PTI ribbon, stamping bella baubles, cricut cut.

Enjoy!

Kristin
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rose said...

Love the soft colours, and that big bow with the Teddy peeking out!!!

Lorraine said...

I love the soft colors you used and that bear. And I must say, the new blog group's ramblings are cracking me up (a good thing :)).

paige said...

Very pretty card with a lovely bow!