Monday, November 22, 2010

TTT: Male bday

Masculine birthdays are sooooo hard! But, I'm finally amassing enough "supplies" and techniques that they don't make me quiver and feel sick to my stomach anymore. I just a tad nervous before I begin and need to pray a bit (hehe). Seriously, the more I do the easier it seems to be. This was for our best friend's birthday a couple of months ago. Cuttlebugged the top, lots of distressing, "boy" pattern paper (pp) at the bottom, PTI stamp, ink, and cs.

Enjoy!

Kristin
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

paige said...

Your creation is a perfect masculine card! I've seen a similar stamp on Impress and it is always in the back of my mind to purchase.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Kelly said...

I have that stamp set and I still have not inked it!!! Great job!

Lorraine said...

This makes a great masculine card with all the distressing. I always have a hard time with male cards, too.

Jill said...

Yes, EXCELLENT masculine card, Kristin! I join Kelly in admitting that I haven't inked up Through the Trees yet! It's such a great set, I think I'm intimidated, LOL!

Michelle Philippi said...

Agreed - men cards pose a challenge...I want to use ribbon and bling on everything! But you've done a good job here...perfect colors and image...and the inking...it all works!

Karen C. said...

Great masculine card - this stamp set is on my wish list too! I really like the embossing on the top - it adds a lot of dimension to the card.

Emily said...

Very nice. I like the embossing. When I first saw the picture, I thought "wow, awesome patterned paper on top there!" Hee hee!