Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Gifts 1

(TWO POSTS TODAY... scroll down!)

For Christmas this year several special women in my life received a hand crafted calendar for next year. These were truly a labor of love! Each was unique and I took special care to choose a "theme" or color scheme that they would appreciate and enjoy all year long. Then, each calendar fit into a CD case that would convert into an easel that would help them to display it on their desks at work or home!

(All supplies were PTI, unless noted otherwise; INCLUDING the basic idea and stamp set)

The top: Each was polka dots in versa mark ink. The front color shows the color scheme for the year. This was a true birthday/anniversary calendar.

Second: Three color scheme using my all time favorite tree from PTI, embossed no less (before I discovered PTI embossing powder!) in white. Only time I used the image to border the calendar. This one was ALL MINE!

Another post to follow!

Enjoy!

Kristin



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh your calendars are so beautiful! I know the recipients love them! And I'm so envious - I never did jump on the calendar bandwagon. Thanks for sharing!

Chris said...

Love the themes! The white embossed tree is gorgeous!

I never made my calendars... I have two here. I'd better do them before it's 2012!

Emily said...

I totally love that polka dot calendar!