Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF 2017: 1st challenge Paper Embellishment

The first challenge for the weekend is to make a project with a paper embellishment.  There were a few cute ideas here and I picked the paper ribbon.  

If you look closely you will see an iridescent thread- that is from an SAF from at least 2 years ago I believe!  I'm enjoying "shopping from my stash" and using all these goodies I have (and don't use nearly enough!).

I'll warn you, most of my projects will be cards and almost all will be birthday cards and thank you cards!

Here's my card using Some Like it Hot & Think Big:

Enjoy!

Kristin

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Your card is so sweet! I especially love that tiny pineapple hanging from you paper bow. I'm using this weekend as an opportunity to add to my birthday card stash too. Have fun playing along and good luck!

Rebecca Luminarias said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Kristin! I love that little pineapple charm!