Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF 2017 Take 10 Challenge

It's that time of year once again!  I work hard to set aside a little time to craft once a year and because I am married to the greatest man, it is actually possible!  I won't be able to participate the entire time because of a son in XC and some church commitments, but I will be here for most of the weekend!

 You can find the details here.

For the first time PTI is celebrating this event as a weekend event!  They celebrated 10 years in February so their theme is "anniversary" and they extended the event for this year.  I personally love this as my husband and I celebrated 20 years of marriage in June!









The first challenge details are here, my inspiration photo is this one:



and my card is here using the Black & White paper & PTI cardstock (white & Hawaiian Shores):
What is a little bit "awesome" here is the circle.  That is from a VERY old free printout from a PTI anniversary freebie or SAF freebie from many years ago!  I found it when I was getting my things together for this weekend.  I had no idea if I would use it and here it is! Perfect!

Enjoy!

Kristin

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Your card is CAS perfection! I love the sleek design and how fun that you got to use that old printable from SAF years ago. I remember when they offered these up. So fun! Have fun with SAF and good luck!

Unknown said...

LOVE the simplicity of this card!!

Cindy H. said...

Love your beautiful CAS birthday card!