Sunday, February 8, 2009

His Holy Name Challenge #2

This challenge came out on January 18th and I just now got around to doing it! Life has been crazy.

Here's the link to Patter's page about this challenge:

His Holy Name

This challenge was God is Sovereign- meaning He IS. There is nothing greater than Him.

I used the verse from Isaiah 25:8 to illustrate my tag:
“The sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth.”

I used the colors Black & White on purpose. God is either sovereign, or He isn't God. Clear cut. Simple.

But, God loves his children... think about the act of a "dad" wiping away the tears on His son or daughter's face. Total gentleness. Love, concern, and caring is there. As God, He can do ANYTHING or not... but here, Isaish talks about how He CHOOSES to wipe away our tears.

Hope you play along... you can start at the most recent week's challenge and go from there!

Enjoy!

Kristin

1 comment:

April said...

Very cute tag. I got some of that DCWV paper too! I love working with the glittery stuff!!!