Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mojo 77 Monday Sketch

This was Mojo 77 Monday sketch. I used the Verve butterfly stamp. I stamped it first onto CTMH sweet pea paper in Breeze. Then, again in Breeze on white cs. I cut out the inside of butterfly and paper pieced onto the cs. I sponged some darker green and blue (garden green and indian corn blue?) ink and cut out the image. I cut out another circle of PTI Sweet Blush and then a scallop of the Sweet Pea pp. I inked the square pp panel with breeze, another pp (green polka dots) sweet pea pp rectangular panel wan adhered to PTI Sweet Blush cs base. Two bella baubles and 1 little flower gem I've had forever (that I got from who knows where?? none scrap, stamp related) and done!

This was sent out as a sweet thank you card!

enjoy!

Kristin

p.s. Check your stash and send out a card today- it's a GOOD idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin...Lovely to see you achieved your goal!

Great soft pastelly card. Wonderful take on the sketch.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great card!!!! Hope everything is going well for you.

Carmen said...

Great card!!