Thursday, August 5, 2010

Balloon buttons

Isn't this too cute?? So sorry but I love the buttons as balloons from PTI's Everyday Button bits!! The color combo of Lavendar Moon, Plum pudding, and Spring Moss feels fresh even though this is an old layout (either Monday Mojo or SCS from '08). Also, in dark cardstock cards I really enjoy putting another strip of the printed paper on the inside to tie the entire card together.

I'll warn you though, the buttons make it so heavy that it is hard to stand up!!

Enjoy!

Kristin

(p.s. It's my dh birthday today but I've not uploaded the pic of his card off my camera to the computer yet!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christyne said...

EEEEE! SO cute! LOVE!

paige said...

the buttons make this a delightful card!

Michelle Forrest said...

Love this! And where is DH's birthday card???? Hmmm???? MWAH!