Monday, July 11, 2011

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...



So, I made *another* easel card as a birthday card for my mother in law. We have A LOT of birthdays in July. I am forever making birthday cards (all females) in June for July birthdays. I feel like I threw everything but the kitchen sink in here (as far as stamp sets go)... lol!

Let's see:
Signature Greetings
Tiny Tags
Tiny Treats: Birthday
Fruit Fusion: Berry

PLUS:
double ended banner die
and... spiral notebook die (just for good measure!)

The paper is some older October Afternoon (Fly a Kite) that I just love and have a hard time using up.

All the cardstock, ribbon, twine, and ink is PTI.

Enjoy!
Kristin

6 comments:

Monica K. said...

So adorable! Love the strawberries with the gingham. Very cool that it's an easel card too. How fun!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. I never made an easel card, but this one is so pretty, it would be nice to display for awhile. the strawberries give this card a nice summery feel.

Amy Kolling said...

This easel card is fantastic! I have yet to make one! I love your choice of gingham with the strawberries!

Stephanie said...

OMGoodness, Kristin........That's a whole lot of stamp sets and dies that you combined perfectly for this adorable card!!! My July is the same as yours.....Lots and lots of birthdays!

Lorraine said...

Ooh, love the strawberries! Also love how you were able to incorporate so many different sets!

Jen Adcock said...

How cool. The strawberry gingham combo is gorgeous! Looks a tricky type of card to make but you've done it with aplomb. I must work up my nerve to try. Well done.