Monday, October 17, 2011

Amber Ink Project 4


Back again with another fun card for my 4th Amber Ink project.  This time it is a "card combo" because I wanted to carry the theme (and this awesome iPaper) over to an envelope.  I used a coordinating die on the card, envie, and iPaper to tie everything together (as well as a cute little flower embellie).

Did a bit of sewing on the iPaper this time (and again, you would NEVER know this wasn't paper I hadn't bought online or at a retail store... LOVE it!), and then added on a clear acrylic tag to coordinate with the pattern on the paper and the sentiment on the tiny tag.  Lots of ribbon and a big flower embellishment help to tie everything together.

Head on over to the Amber Ink Shop today and check out what they have in store for you! (lol, couldn't resist!)... there are also some great projects featured on the Amber Ink Blog by my fellow torchbearers.

Enjoy!

Kristin

6 comments:

Pam said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! <3 it so much!

Michelle said...

What's this iPaper....like patterned paper that you print out? It looks regular to me too. But does it use up a lot of ink when you print it out...? Anyway...love the pretty bow and those big scallops.

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. So colorful. Love what you did with the envie.

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty! I love your perfect ribbon bow and how the BB#3 fits in the centre of the Edgers #3 die so wonderfully!

Joyce said...

So beautiful. I love the matching envelope.

Amy Kolling said...

I just love any project that uses that wonderful bloom from PTI! Such a gorgesous card Kristin!