Thursday, October 20, 2011

Amber Ink Project 5



  
I can't believe that I only have two projects left to show you.  First up is a set of Christmas tags.  On another forum I frequent has been a lot of talk about traditional vs. non-traditional use of color at Christmas time.  I am typically a VERY traditional Christmas-color kinda gal.  However, when I saw this Christmas iPaper in the Amber Ink Shop I immediately knew I was going to make Christmas tags.  I used some Bazzill shimmer cardstock for the pinked edge circle, and stamped the snowflake and to/from in a coordinating pink.

I pulled out a cute "Mom" and "Dad" stamp, some twine, and some pretty ribbon tied in bows to finish them off.

What kind of things to you have planned for the holidays?  Check out the Amber Ink Shop for all the goodies there and see what you can find. Check out the Amber Ink Blog for lots of inspiration!

Enjoy!

Kristin



11 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous Kristin! These are so cheery and you are so on top of it! I'm barely getting pumpkins carved!

Rhonda said...

Very cute Kristin!! Glad someone is on the ball.

Leigh Penner said...

These are so pretty, Kristin!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great tags. I hope you have some paper to coordinate with these tags. Love that ribbon bow.

Jen Adcock said...

Aren't you a good egg. These tags are so lovely. I bet there will be some pretty super duper presents to live up to these magnificent tags. perfection!

Karen C. said...

Super cute, Kristin. The background paper is perfect for the snowflake Tag-its image.

Anne B said...

The are beautiful Kristin. Love the colour you chose and that paper works beautifully with the snowflake image.

Laurie said...

Kristin this are so pretty! I love the background!

Kelly said...

So pretty!

Michelle said...

Tags tags, prett and fun tags and I love the candy cane feel the twine adds!

Jen Carter said...

These are really pretty!!