Saturday, August 29, 2015

Felt Necklaces: Accessories SAF 2015

We had another 2 part challenge- the first part was to make felt necklaces.  This challenge was the one that did make me want to buy the SAF kit, but I held off.  Erin's necklace is stunning, but I really did enjoy figuring out how I was going to get all the supplies and make this for my daughter.  One of the supplies was blingy buttons.  I wanted something a little more durable for my girl, and these painted wooden butterflies were just the thing!  I'm very happy with it!


Kristin

7 comments:

Erin said...

Your daughter is going to love it. Great touch with the butterfly.

A Cup of Cold Water said...

FABULOUS!!! The butterfly is stunning!!!

Carol D said...

I love it!! I'm not so much a bling person, either. This is a great alternative.

Amy Sheffer said...

So pretty! The butterfly looks terrific!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful! Your daughter will love it!!!

A Crafty Person said...

Gorgeous!! I love the butterfly.

Bonnie said...

The butterfly is a really nice touch!