Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stick Pins: Pins & Needles Challenge

So over the years I have learned I am a CAS stamper.  Hard on me because I REALLY love patterned paper (the scrapbooker in me, I guess), but when it comes to card making I have a hard time putting anything on the card.

I love the design time member who challenged us this time.  She has had some of the most interesting ones over the years.  I loved the pins she chose and I even broke out a favorite set that I rarely use (my mom got me into cross stitching when I was a kid and we did it together for years- she passed away 5 years ago so it was an easy buy for me).

I know exactly who this will go too, but she may read my blog so I can't say. I really enjoyed this one!

Kristin

3 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful card Kristen. It is nice that it has a special meaning for you too. I am sure the person you give it to will treasure it.

Melissa said...

So darling! I just love your precious card💕

Amy Sheffer said...

So beautiful! I know this will be treasured by the recipient!