Saturday, August 29, 2015

Thread Nest: Threads Challenge SAF 2015

Our challenge for this hour was two parts.  The first part was one I've never done: Create a project featuring a thread nest.
I had purchased gold thread before SAF, and while I loved more of the techniques she used (stamping and blending) I've done those and get the thread off the spool and in place was probably going to be enough for me! And it was, lol.  After my 3rd try I finally had a nest that I could place a word over.  I also used a "thankful" die because today will be cards that I can use up in the coming months- birthday and thank you with a few sympathy are what I always need.

Here's my all gold card:
Kristin

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Very pretty!

Amy Sheffer said...

Great job with the thread nest! Love the elegance of your card!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful! The way you arranged your thread makes it look like a blooming flower!