Friday, November 21, 2008

December "Doc" Boxes

So, it's that time again at work... We make boxes to take to the physician offices who we are trying (and in some cases successfully) to get them to refer to us. For Christmas, I used the SCS Try a New Technique with these mini-Christmas trees. We used a CTMH stamp set, Breeze ink, and pp I've had since last Christmas. We stamped the scene, added the cut out hats, and assembled everything.

This DID take some time, don't know we'll be able to do it again!! The boxes open up so we can put a little candy in there!!








We made several... I really think they turned out cute!

Enjoy!

Kristin

4 comments:

Jaspere said...

I love the tree boxes. Super cute.

Ilina Crouse said...

those are super cute. I need to make some of those. what a great idea

Carmen said...

Great project and I think they came out cute too!

Melissa said...

what a cute idea!! This would make a perfect teachers present! TFS.

Thanks for letting me know about the Storytellers Club, it looks interesting. I need a bigger craft room! :)