Friday, July 20, 2012

PTI SAF Summer Camp Meet & Greet 2012

Welcome to the 2nd annual Stamp a Faire!! This year PTI made it an international event online - free for everyone (!!) - and the theme is "Summer Camp."  There are several stampers who love PTI in my area and a few of us are going to be getting together.  Tonight is the Meet & Greet but the North Texas group is SPREAD OUT so we are skipping that.  However, I'd thought I post some pics of a little bit of the set up I have created for them. 

First,  this is a small shot of my craft room where I have it set up for a few of us to be tomorrow for crafting.  It is right off the dining room and kitchen where everyone else is so we will all be together and can easily go back and forth! I moved things around a bit because each chair represents a "station" (die cutting/embossing) or scoring... but we still have room for all those activities as needed.

This is a shot of the door prize area in the front.  I have papers ready for everyone to write their names on and drop in the basket and that's my door prize (small items but fun things inside! :)). By bringing one everyone can participate and leave with a gift at the end of the day.  In the far corner is our "swap table"... bring whatever items you are ready to swap and leave with what other people want to swap.  Kind of like shopping other people's stash! :)
So, everyone who is coming will have a fun treat at their table... but no sneak peaks yet (Come back tomorrow morning! :))

See everyone first thing in the morning!

Enjoy!

Kristin

17 comments:

Kara said...

how cute!! have fun!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Kristin, this looks sooooo fun!! I hope you girls have a FABULOUS time tomorrow!!!

xo,
Dawn

June K said...

Looks like you are all set for the TX gals.

carol (krillsister) said...

Have fun.

Pam W. said...

A perfect setup. I hope you all have a great time!

Rhonda said...

I have most of my goodies ready to go. Just need to get my act together for the food. Can't wait!!!

Colleen said...

Looks like you're ready for fun!

Anonymous said...

You are so organized! You are destined to have a great time with all that efficiency and pre-planning! Wish I was going to be there to play! Have a GREAT time!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so great! I hope you all have a great day! It's going to be jammed pack with fun activities! Thanks for sharing how you plan to spend your day with us!!

Linda said...

We will have a blast and it looks like you all will have a great time...my friend just asked me what door prizes I have for her...ummm...forgot about that!!

cutiephinphin said...

What neat ideas. Love the swap table.

Have a blast!

Toia said...

Hi Kristin!! Everything looks great!! Hope you guys have fun and hopefully I can make it out next time!!

Gina said...

sniff...sniff! Y'all have a GREAT time. I hope to get to come down at some point and play with you!!!

Kristin said...

I hope you do too- in fact I insist!! :)

Kristin said...

Definitely!! But you enjoy your time too. Safe travels!

joy said...

Kristin, Deb & I will be there around 7:00 to start the fun! Thank you for hosting this fabulous event for us!

Anne said...

Kristin,
I enjoyed reading about all your preparations and your photos for SAF. Wish I had one of those cute treats and the banner was a lovely touch. TFS all your fun. All you ladies looked so happy in the above photo.