Truth be told, I had picked Jess's challenge before she came over to our "camp site" on Sat... but of course after meeting her I *had* to pick her challenge after! :)
Seriously though, her pictures did not let on how detailed and awesome this little card set was going to be in the end.
I changed the color scheme: Berry Sorbet, Pink (SU), and Dark Chocolate... but did just about everything else. I am a terrible sewer (and ended up not having large enough glassine bags so resorted to the clear glossy bags I did have) so the xyron'd butterfly idea saved me from terrible looking stitches on the inside and outside where I attached the ribbon!