Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Great card!!

So, Sunday afternoon I am browsing some blogs and reading one of my favorites... Lauren's. I'm just going through the post and seeing some of her great creations and I saw the last card of that post and just HAD to make my own version of the card.

Here's her version and here's mine...

Her's was black and white (and sorry about the fuzzy image)... but I don't seem to have black cs in my stash. But I do have chocolate PTI cs, and chocolate ink from CTMH. The flower is from Love in Bloom set, I used watercolor pencils and my blender pen (good technique to try, btw). Then, Glossy accents over the center and stickles on all the "dots" of the flower. Random pink grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment goes under the bow on the left... I'll wait till I know who's getting the card.



here's a closeup of the flower:

This seriously took me only about 20 minutes (and that was the coloring, glossy accents, and stickles). I will be making more of this version for sure!!
Enjoy!
Kristin















No comments: