Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank yous...

I wanted to make some easy to reproduce thank you cards for patients. So, I gathered up my stuff one night and in about an hour and 15 minutes came up with a sketch, found the paper and inks and stamps to use, and cranked out 4 cards for women and 4 for men. I can do these over and over (I hope) without killing myself with detailed, intricate cards.





This is the one I use for female patients...

I used Making Memories paper (stripes and floral) and green cs to match. First, I used my rubber brayer with CTMH watermelon ink along the bottom, then did all the layers, and then the image is CTMH Friendship Blessings (LOVE this set!!).

To mass produce... I cut all the papers first, then did the ink along the bottom of the cards second, then stamped the images. Finally, I layered and taped them down.

Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: