Monday, September 22, 2008

Way to Go!!

I have a great idea for our office and I was searching high and low through my favorite blogs to help me find inspiration.

Lauren's blog to the rescue!! She is one of the most talented designers I have ever seen. I have already done one of our ideas, see here, and plan on doing at least one more (which I will post when I have done it!).

So, here's the original post.

And here's my example...


I used textured cs and pp from HL. Brown grosgrain ribbon from Walmart clearance section. The 3 pumpkins stamped at the bottom is the pumpkin from CTMH Holiday Jubilee that I stamped and masked to make the image of 3. Then popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment is CTMH Say it in Style. The inside bottom has a layer of matching pp (stripes) so there is no "look" of the cs being taped together.
THANKS Lauren for great ideas!!
Enjoy!
Kristin

No comments: