Sunday, May 8, 2011

Make it Monday: Impression Plate Tricks (post 1...)


This will be a busy blogging day.  I have several creations to share but each has to have it's own post.  (because today is personally a difficult day for me... my dh gave me a lot of time to devote to my love of this hobby... he IS wonderful!)

This first post is for PTI's MIM series.  See the video here to find out how I did it!! Pretty neat, except I used a cuttlebug folder opened up.  Just remember... the cutting edge of the die towards the paper!! (and the ribbon is hiding the edge of the paper since I used 2 folders)

Enjoy!

Kristin

5 comments:

BethieJ said...

Kristin this is FABULOUS! I love it!!
Hope your having a GREAT Moms Day!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty!! Great job on the technique and the colors!

Michelle said...

Love that unembossed space in the middle for your lil' yellow bells. And that blue ribbon is a great accent that really packs a punch!

Lorraine said...

Great job on the MIM challenge! Looks perfect! I couldn't get my head to come up with an idea, lol.

Jessica said...

Wow... love the frame you achieved with this... just beautiful.