Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanks a million!


My son played baseball with his school friends this season (made the playoffs, too, Good Job, Cubs!). I wanted to make the Head Coach and Assistant Coach some thank you cards for all of their hard work with the boys.  But, knowing these cards probably wouldn't be "treasured" (if you get my drift), I wanted them to be simple.  I used the Cricut baseball cartridge, PTI Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, and Pure Poppy cardstock (Fine Linen for that ticket).  Thanks a million sentiment is from the Sig Series stamp set.

Enjoy!


Kristin

7 comments:

Renee said...

They're wonderful!
And being as they're men...
who don't really care about cards...
smart move keeping them simple!
They're fabby none-the-less though!
Congrats on a great season!

Anne B said...

Great cards - I'm sure they'll be appreciated. Know what you mean about not slaving away for hours on cards you don't think will be appreciated. But these are perfect as they are!

Lorraine said...

That's a cool Cricut die-cut! And lol @ the not being treasured comment - oh, but Ted might scold you, lol.

Amy Kolling said...

I think it's important to thank those that teach/coach our kids.....these are fantastic and I'm sure that they were appreciated even though they were men. :) I love that you personalized them!

Lee Anne said...

Oh, these are cute! I love that cartridge! Very fun!

Karen C. said...

Great sports themed cards and a nice personalized look too.

Michelle said...

Such a nice gesture for sure....love the little baseball shirts....; they may not be treasured, but they will surely be appreciated!