Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSBD Kraft Card (post 2)


Saturday May 7th was Nat'l Scrapbooking Day.  There were lots of blogs and websites celebrating.  I was working on some projects but when I needed a break I would play along with Robyn over at My Pink Stamper.  (there is also a gal in the PTI Dolls group, Laurie, who was celebrating and I checked in with her too... *hi Laurie*... but never got to any of her challenges)

Anyway, I had already intended on making a masculine birthday card and this challenge : USE KRAFT CARDSTOCK (#2) was perfect for me!

I used one of the Make it Monday "challenges" from several weeks ago (was this the first one??) and masked out the image of the die for MS 1.  Then used a gel pen to dash in the outline and stamp in my sentiment.  Thought it was pretty cool.

Enjoy!

Kristin

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

A PERFECT Masculine Birthday card Kristin!!