Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playing around


Quick post... I was just messing around a few weeks ago (I seriously think I made this card sometime in March and never posted it!)... and just kept cutting and stamping and this came about. I have no idea if I even like it. But, here it is :)

I do believe I will start being more active again.  I go through waves and I have several cards and projects I just need to upload and post.  So, should be seeing them soon!

Life is about to be a lot busier too (for all of us I'm sure!)... end of school, start of summer... so much to do over the next well 3 months, my schedule is already full (at least I have a vacation planned in there... I will need it!).

enjoy!

Kristin

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hey, playing around is how all great art comes to be! Is that the embellish dies you used? I have them, but I don't think I've used them. The beautiful colors remind me of Christmas!

Michelle said...

I love the colors...kraft is always a struggle for me and you really made it pop with these colors! Can't wait to see what else you have to share!

Jen Carter said...

Such a fun card! What a fun unique way to use the embellish dies! Gives them a whole new look when used with felt!

Anne B said...

I know what you mean about playing with your supplies - but that's part of the fun, isn't it. I thought I spotted those embellish dies - was I right? Love your colour combo :)

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great card! Great layers and use of colors! TFS!

Trees said...

What a fun card Kristin! Love the polka dot banner strip behind the mat stack!!

JazzyH said...

Fun card!