Friday, August 15, 2008

Check this out!

Okay, I know you all have to go so long during the week for a post if I didn't do several pre-posts over the weekend (sorry!), but the thunderstorms woke me up super early today and after making a card for a young woman I know going off to Tx Tech (Go Red Raiders!) I started catching up on the blogs I read.

This woman is fast becoming a favorite... No Time to Stamp? today had a FABULOUS card and great challenge (I might try it this weekend).

But, I LOVED her cards so much I had to share with ya'll... look at her original card and then the 2nd one she just made. Aren't those awesome??

I've got at least 2 cards to show you starting tomorrow... and I'll try making more (plus I am formulating a cute idea for a scrap page).

Enjoy!
Kristin

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Hi Kristin! Gee, thanks for the kind words!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the cards I posted yesterday and hope you DO get a chance to play!!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!