Monday, August 18, 2008

One of my favorite cards!!

Morning all!!!





Well, finally I get to show you this fabulous card that I made from susiestampsalot sketch on August 12th. I really liked her card, but had no idea how to do the "ticket punch" look (on the smaller image panel) without a ticket punch.





No, I did NOT go buy a new punch!! :-)





I became inventive... you should try it-haha!





I actually used a corner "fancy" punch... turned it over and stuck a corner in on one side and ta-da... out came a ticket punch look.


First, the stamp is MFT "Take a Break"... I got it at that stamp store for a few dollars (where I got the Stamping bella images). I colored it with my copics, then used green stickles on the leaves and glossy accents on all the metal parts... looks great in real life!! I used pop-dots and adhered it to white cs, matted with chocolate PTI cs. The "pink/peach" color is PTI Berry Sorbet (as is the polk dot ribbon). The green cs is from that OT stack I've mentioned before. The card base is the same PTI chocolate cs (LOVE that stuff!!).

It's just a great card... simple and elegant!

Enjoy!

Kristin

1 comment:

Sarah P said...

Super cute K. My little challenge was from splitcoaststampers.com and it was the 3x3 card box.