Thursday, August 7, 2008

What, a scrapbook page, REALLY???

Ha! You can stop laughing! I actually completed this page awhile ago, but kept it out thinking maybe it needed something else. I finally decided it was done, took a pic, and then never uploaded my camera.


So, here it is...


Again, I will sing the praises of Stacy Julian and Photo Freedom. I remember taking these pictures like it was yesterday (but it was Sept '06). But, b/c I liked to scrap in chrono order and mostly events... I never knew how to put these in Jake's album. So, I gladly looked for these pics when I decided I was ready to scrap a boy page after having created my Photo Freedom folders.


I pulled out my new CTMH Rustic Trail (new, ha... it had never been opened and I swear I ordered it in April!), chocolate and olive ink pads, my Cricut Base Camp/George carts with the design studio fired up on my computer. I created a sketch from a combo of the latest Scrapbooks, etc mag/online and pencil line sketch website and was DONE in under an hour.


Love it!


Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: