Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scrap page of Jake's 1st day

I had a play day on Friday (yippee!!) with just Emma. Too fun! Although she was more than difficult in the morning, we went to playgroup (swimming, no less) and had so much fun. Then, as she napped (and I did a little work) I started some real playing. Saturday was the kids and I b/c Terry had to work (what seemed like all day), so I did housework all morning, but finally got some time to play last night and this afternoon.


One of the fun things I did was the scrap page for Jake's 1st day of Pre-K... it turned out exactly like I had in my mind (isn't that the best!!)...

I used some paper and embellishments from the Storytellers club (class I went to at GASC)... the green cs and red ribbon is just random and the blue cs is from the DCWV summer stack. The brads are Queen & Co. and the metal "paper clip" is from CTMH. I also used white craft CTMH ink around the 2 4x4 pics/frames and on the file folder. The white ink is some kind of gel pen.

Inside the file folder I made a few notes pages of memories of mine (and 1 of his) from that first day.

Cute idea, huh?

Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: