Monday, August 4, 2008

Terry's 1st birthday card...

So, yesterday was MY birthday and tomorrow is Terry's! Back when we were dating he always said he wanted to get married on the 4th (the day in between) so he'd never forget any important dates. I looked at him and said, "what makes you think I'd LET you forget??!" He shoulda known then....





Anyway, I made 2 cards for him- 1 from the kids and 1 from me (mainly b/c I finished the first one and decided it was a little too childish to come from me).





Here's the one from the kids:

I am positive I worked from a sketch but I can't find it in my book! I used some MM cs and pp for the layers, random brown ribbon, 3 brads, and the stamp set I bought somewhere at sometime in some store (I used it for my mom's day cards this year, if that helps!).

As you can see, it really isn't my best work, so I am glad to hand it over to the kids and let them give it to him.

Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: