Monday, August 11, 2008

Some thank yous...

In my new private practice Lisa and I came up with a need for some thank you notes. We didn't want to have to spend a lot of money so I offered to make a couple of different ones and she could pick which one we could use. I wanted to make it somewhat easy to assemble AND I needed to have enough of the products to make several cards.





This is the one we didn't choose... I felt it was not professional enough and she agreed. But it is SUPER cute!! (It also would have been the harder one to make several of)...



I used DCWV blossoms and butterflies paper and the Summer CS stack. I used my Friendship Blessings stamp set for the flower and sentiment. Nesties for the square scallop and panel for the image. Random pink satin ribbon (from Walmart?). I *think* the ink color is CTMH bubblegum and watermelon.

I actually know this card is going to someone special... she just doesn't know about it yet!

Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: