Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Altered Notebook

I read about a cool idea for stampers to be more organized. When you love to stamp (and spend more $$ doing it than you should), you find yourself surrounded by stamp images and/or sentiments. Then, when you're in a creative mood, you might not remember all the images you have - or you are trying to get into a creative mood and looking for inspiration.

Anyway, I asked Terry for a notebook (see, I CAN save $$) and used all my current supplies to alter it so I can organize all my stamp images (and spend NO $$).


It started out pretty, well, ugly,





but, now looks like this (I really like it).



I separated it into 3 sections: Close to My Heart stamp images, Rubber stamp images, and clear stamp (not CTMH) images (this is how I store my stamps so I think it will work well).


Here's one of the section dividers:




Here's a page from the Rubber stamp image:



I used the following supplies:
Basic Grey (Pheobe line for paper, C in create, sticker letters in create, and the fibers)
Ranger Distress inks (antique linen, frayed burlap, and vintage photo)
CTMH chipboard flower image
"We R Memory Keepers" chipboard tag (Image, Dream, Explore)
Mod Podge (as the adhesive for the paper to the notebook and sealer)
Glue Dots for the chipboard pieces
Pop Dots to make the C more defined


Enjoy!



Kristin

No comments: