Tuesday, May 20, 2008

...And "that" season too

There's a couple more "seasons" happening right now... babies and graduation!





I made this card for a girl I know who just graduated high school. She wants to pursue medicine AND she's going to my alma mater, Texas Tech! I am very excited for her, but here's my little secret... I have NO graduation ANYTHING. No stamps, no paper, no die cuts, nada!





What's a girl to do when she has promised NOT to buy anything...hmmm...





So, here I present my idea of a CUTER graduation card!!



On the inside it says: congratulations! i could have done the common cap, gown, diploma, & "graduate" card- but isn't this cuter? :-)

Enjoy!
Kristin

recipe: DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies paper; Cricut Rainbow cs (double sided 2 colors); CTMH Say It with Style sentiment, Hollyhock organdy ribbon and marker, Black ink; Fiskars "girlfriend" stamp; watercolor pencils for flowers on image.

No comments: