Friday, May 2, 2008

The first one...


So, I've been reading blogs regularly for several months now (thanks to my friend, Angela, -Thanks Angela!) and I've been scrapping for at least 8-9 years. Although, if you look through my albums from junior high and high school I was doing it then (but MUCH cheaper!). Of course, since the birth of my daughter and having a dedicated space to scrap, I've gone a bit scrap crazy (just ask my friends!).

Then, I started to read more blogs to satisfy my scrapping and stamping addiction. (If I can figure it out I'll list my faves on the side). Finally, this morning I posted a comment for the first time (except for Angela's, but again, she is a friend so not strange to me) on this blog because I LOVE her creations.

And, that's when I saw that Google had created a blog area for me (yes, I probably realized that a long time ago, but I'm not a blogger, remember??) and thought, hmmm, could I do this too??

So, while this may be the first, it could also be the last post and I'm certain I won't post as often as the ones I read, but maybe this could be fun!

Kristin




No comments: