Friday, May 23, 2008

...more to the season...

The OTHER season to celebrate (that sorta happens all year long) is BABIES!!! My great friend, Lisa, just had another niece and she is a cutie with a capital C! Lisa's sister, Laurie, and the family are living in Hawaii for the year (sounds harder than you might imagine). So, lots of pictures are flying through the internet.

When Lisa was here last week scrapping with me, I made a card for Laurie and Jimmy's new arrival. Turned out so sweet and I actually MAILED it- yea for me. I have no idea how long it'll take to get there, but since I should be getting ready to go to the grocery store, Old Navy ($5 tee's anyone??), Children's Place (love the sandals), and to work out, I decided I'd go ahead an post the card -hehe.

So, here's the baby card...

and the inside...
I can't remember everything I used on this one (sorry)... but it is Cricut's New Arrival for the outfit, white cs and Cricut Rainbow cs, striped paper borrowed from Lisa- baby girl pack?, CTMH petal ink and Doodle stamp alphabet and tiny flowers, American Crafts ribbon, and a yellow button brad I got from when my friend, and asst at work, Erica, made my baby gift for Emma in fall '06.
Enjoy!
Kristin

No comments: