Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday #6

So, today is my stepmother's birthday. She is such a neat woman. She is a fabulous cook, very intelligent, very organized, and has great taste!

I always work hard to make sure that any card I send is really good. I ended up being VERY happy with this card.

I had gotten some paper samples of some CTMH paper and started going through them. I had almost decided on one, when I really started looking at the Boom-di-Ada paper. I originally didn't think I would like that paper color combo, but I have really changed my mind!!

Take a look:


I used 3 of the papers... the flowers, the polka dots, and the pink (on the dimensional flower). I used brown grosgrain ribbon to help tie it together. I ran the polka dot paper through the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, and then used some olive cs and stamped "Celebrate" from the Say it in Style stamp set in antique photo from Ranger Inks. My favorite thing was putting stickles on all the hollyhock (pink) flowers for sparkle and shine!

Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: