Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July SB pages!

As promised, here are my scrapbook pages I did on Friday (the 4th) of that day for each of the kids. Jake's was pretty straightforward, I always try to keep in mind that while he is my little boy now... one day, he'll be "a guy" and probably won't care quite as much as I'd like him too about all of it. But, that's okay- his wife and kids will probably enjoy them!


I folded the top corner down and glued a piece of the same paper I used for matting underneath. Then, on the large mat I used stickles on some of the stars for some sparkle. I double matted his picture for emphasis b/c it was such a great shot.


Emma's page is a bit more imaginative- I took an idea from the GASC class I took (where I actually used the paper and products from that class for her page) and made a little booklet for more pictures underneath. The paper is "Flowered Up" from the StoryTellers Club. It's a business that is a kit of the month club. They had some awesome stuff (I got 4 of their "premium" packs and 7 of their "deluxe" packs for FREE by taking the class!!).

This is what the page looks like in her book. You can see the ribbon got folded behind the pic and I double matted the family pic. I made the booklet of the pic of the 2 of them with the little tab folder thing on the picture. When you flip the picture (like a book)...

you get Daddy & kids, and then flip again...

and it's me and the kids.

Very easy to do!

Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: