Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Act of Kindness (RAK)

So, as the title suggests... a RAK is a Random Act of Kindness. Good thing is I have a lot of friends who do things for each other (and me for them) without it seeming to be such a big deal. But, I think it is. It lets us know there are people out there who love and care for us and have our interests in mind.





Well, a couple of weeks or so ago I was concerned about something in my life. It could have been such a big deal if it had not turned out well. But, God knew that I needed to be reminded of His guidance, my faith is in Him alone, and He is in control. My friend Melissa sent me this awesome card!!

It is from the CTMH set With Love (a stamp of the month set for June-sorry you missed it!). I absolutely LOVE this set (and so happy I now have 1). She stamped the images on paper and cut them out and glued them to the card (paper piecing). The flower and stem images are stamped directly on the card. Before she did anything (I think) she used a rubber brayer to lay down that background color- looks so smooth).

Such a fabulous card and I am so glad to call her "friend!" (Of course the best part was all the scripture verses inside to remind me of how Great a God we have!)

Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: