Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cute "creates" for the Ribbon Cutting

Finally! I can post some things for ya'll. (if there's anyone out there still holding out hope, anyway).

So, the Ribbon Cutting was Tuesday and we served some refreshments. I wanted to have some cute things to show what the foods/dips/drinks were... but again, spend no money (that is my mantra- ha!).

I took the same cs I had used for the base of our invites (which I never took a pic of- sorry!) and used my square scallop nesties.



Then, on linen paper (the good stuff we use to send physician letters) I printed out all the things we would serve. On the square nestie that would match the scallop cs, I cut and embossed. Then, I only glued down the bottom and folded down the top half of the scallop square so they would "sit" properly on the table.







Right before everyone showed up, Lisa took a quick pic of Terry & I (even though the "Dr." on my jacket is covered up!).


Enjoy!


Kristin

No comments: