Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 7th birthday!


Towards the end of September every year (since 2001) is a pretty special day. The "first" child of our best friends celebrates her birthday. She was the first baby I ever held who was only an hour or so old, the first heartbeat I ever heard (in real life) when she was still in the womb. And the first child I ever loved like so dearly (before my own children were born, of course). She is now 7 years old and I can't believe it! She is turning into a beautiful young girl. She deserved a very special card, and her mom said she loves flowers and butterflies... so this is what I created.




On the inside, I cut 2 butterflies, glued the bodies together, and lifted the wings of the top butterfly so it would look like it was flying.

I used DCWV blossoms and butterflies, glitter matstack, summer cs pack, and flowers I've had for awhile.

enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: