Monday, October 6, 2008

Patient Birthdays


Well, Lisa and I have always wanted to send personal birthday cards to our patients. Now, we can! We don't have *that* many patients, but they ALL seem to have their birthdays in the next 3 months!! I used the very first sketch I ever copied into my "little book of sketches"... so unfortunately, I have no idea whose it was- that was before I had my own blog and knew to copy down the info to give credit. (So, if it's yours, or you know whose it is, leave a comment, and I'll edit the post!). I used more of the same blue cs I got (so cheaply at HL awhile back), and DCWV glitter matstack. Then, my scallop punch helped give the image panel a bit of class. I used CTMH Dutch blue ink, and a happy birthday set of stamps bought in August at J's (I got it with some bday money myself!).


Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: